Terms and conditions
USE OF Walkies SECURE DOG FIELDs:
- “Conditions” means these booking conditions which shall form part of the contract between Walkies and the Client on booking an appointment.
- Walkies have absolute discretion to permit or prohibit all types of activity on the land.
- This booking is personal to the Client and may not transfer or sub-let this consent to any other person, without prior consent from Walkies.
- You must ONLY park in the allocated car park area.
- Dogs must be vaccinated or be fit and well before you have use of any facilities provided within the walkies secure field.
- You must not climb on any gates, fences or posts at any time. Walkies accept no liability for any injury or damage caused to person or property whilst using the facility within the perimeters of the intended use or otherwise.
- Do not allow your dog(s) to dig in any part of the field, at any time. If they do attempt to dig stop them immediately as holes caused by your dog could pose a risk to other users. If your dog(s) dig(s) please attempt to fill the hole. If your dog(s) causes significant damage, please inform Walkies immediately to enable repair.
- The field is surrounded by a fence 2 metres high and has a return on the ground, however, if your dog(s) can jump high fences or is likely to dig themselves out then the field may not be totally secure for you. This is a secure field and not a prison. Walkies cannot accept responsibility for escapees.
- The Client shall keep Walkies clean and tidy and shall ensure that all litter and refuse generated by the Client is taken home with them. All dog excrement MUST be picked up using the client’s poo bags and then placed in the dog poo bin provided. Not picking up after your dog(s) excrement could result in the Client being banned from any future use of Walkies fields.
- The Client should be aware that the ground is uneven in places and caution similar to walking in the open countryside must be taken. The Client is using the field at their own risk.
- The Client is advised to wear sensible and appropriate footwear to suit the grounds and conditions.
- The Client is advised to check that they are satisfied with the height, safety and condition of the fencing and to inform Walkies on of any discrepancies.
- The Client must at all times take good care of Walkies and will be responsible for any damage to Walkies or any part of it or any equipment or other property of Walkies whether forming part of the hire or not.
- The Client shall not be permitted to remove or obscure notices or placards displayed at Walkies.
- The Client shall not interfere with or make any alteration to the layout or arrangement of Walkies without prior written consent
- The Client shall ensure that no noise nuisance shall be caused to occupiers of properties surrounding Walkies.
- At no time should a dog(s) be tethered to any structures on site unless signposted facilities have been provided i.e. fencing, posts, gates etc, there are tether points on the barn in the car park area.
- Dogs should not be left unattended at any time. You should accompany your dog(s) at all times, so that you are aware of what your pet is doing and that they are safe and comply with these terms and conditions.
- Do not allow any dogs out of your vehicle until you have driven the vehicle gates. Once in the car park area the dog can be released from the vehicle, failure to follow this rule could result in the client being banned from the field.
ENTRANCE & EXIT PROCEDURE:
- In case of an emergency, please call the emergency number supplied on site.
- Please do not arrive more than 5 minutes early for your appointment, if you arrive and see a car in the car park or somebody using the field please remain in your car with your dog. This is of the UTMOST importance as the previous client’s dog(s) may need space from either you or your dog(s)!
- If they stay past your start time and do not appear to be leaving please call 01992 911 333.
- Once the field/car park is empty and your time slot has begun, you can call the field phone number provided in the confirmation email to unlock the pedestrian gate, Close the gate behind you and once the lock has latched you can then let your dog(s) out of the car from that point. Enter into the field and close the pedestrian gate behind you.
- If you arrive late to your appointment you must still leave at the end of your appointment time. Anyone reported to overstay may be prohibited from any future use of Walkies fields.
- When you leave the secure field, ensure the pedestrian gate is closed and therefore locked.
- Clients are required to pay for the booking in advance using the online system.
- Payments can be made via Stripe (using your card details), via Apple Pay or Google Pay.
- Strictly no refund policy, the client is allowed to amend booking until 24hrs in advance of the booking slot.
REFUSAL OF BOOKING AND RE-SCHEDULING OF APPOINTMENTS:
- Clients can reschedule their appointment via the online booking system with a minimum of 24 hours notice. If an appointment needs to be rescheduled at short notice, then please contact Walkies who will be able to do this for you.
- Clients who do not turn up for their appointment or leave the field early will still be liable for the whole of the hire charge.
- Walkies reserves the right to refuse any application for the hiring of Walkies without being required to give any reason for such refusal.
- Walkies reserve the right to withdraw permission to use Walkies. In special circumstances, Walkies may repay any payment made but shall be under no liability for expense incurred or loss sustained by the Client as a result of the cancellation at our sole discretion.
- Walkies shall have the right to cancel any booking forthwith in the event that Walkies is affected by an emergency/’act of God’ of any kind. Walkies will refund any fees paid in these circumstances.
RIGHT OF ENTRY:
- Walkies shall be allowed access at any time onto the Land to carry out inspections and any decisions made by Walkies regarding safety and fitness of use will be binding.
- Walkies reserve the right to refuse admission to or evict any person from the premises.
- The use of Walkies does not provide the Client with the right to roam.
HEALTH AND SAFETY:
- The client has exclusive use of the field however there is a maximum limit of 2 adults (unlimited number of Under 16s) and 10 dogs allowed to use Walkies at any one time.
- Under no circumstances should dogs be left on the premises unattended at any time.
- If your dog(s), or any it lives with, is showing any signs of ill health (diarrhoea, vomiting, kennel cough, general lethargy etc) you must reschedule the appointment. If this is at short notice, then please contact Walkies who will be able to do this for you.
- If your dog(s) are ill following a visit to the field, please contact Walkies immediately to allow us to disinfect the field for other dogs’ safety.
- Any children under the care and/or control of the Client are to be supervised at all times by the Client.
- The Client will not permit the operation or release of any high flying object without the prior written consent of Walkies, the Civil Aviation Authority and relevant Airports.
- The Client shall not bring into Walkies any article of an inflammable or explosive character or that produces an offensive smell, or CFC or any oil, electrical, gas or other apparatus without the written approval of Walkies.
- Smoking, BBQ’s & Fires ARE NOT permitted on-site under any circumstance.
- Children under 18 years of age are not permitted on site unless accompanied by an adult.
INDEMNITY AND INSURANCE:
- In keeping with the law regarding “responsible dog ownership”, you are entirely responsible for your and your dog(s)’ safety whilst at Walkies. The law states that we should be in control of our dogs at all times. This is also relevant at Walkies, whether you are alone or a Walkies representative is present
- Walkies are not responsible and will not accept liability for any loss, damage, injury or death howsoever and by whomsoever caused, whether to property or person(s) sustained by any person in Walkies.
- The Client is responsible for all safety aspects of Walkies prior to, during or subsequent to the Hire period and must accept liability for any loss, damage, injury or death howsoever and by whomsoever caused, whether to property or person(s) sustained by any person(s) in Walkies.
MARKETING AND PUBLICATION:
- We reserve the right to use any material, including texts and images sent to us (in any format) or via our Facebook page, for the purposes of marketing with your permission.
PROMOTIONAL CODES AND OFFERS:
- We reserve the right to withdraw promotional codes and offers at any time.
- We will keep your details on file to enable us to process this booking. By registering on the booking system you agree to us holding this information.
- All the data you provide to Walkies Secure Dog Field is given by your consent and is of legitimate interest to enable you to receive confirmation and reminder emails which detail the entry code to the field.
- It is vital to have contact details so we can reach you in an emergency, such as a field closure or sudden code change.
- You can access, view and edit your Registration Information, through your account on the booking system at any time.
- You can request deletion of the account if you do not want these details to be held, but they are vital for you to be able to use the field. Any deletion requests will be completed with 28 days
- The security and privacy of your information is taken seriously at Walkies, and we will never share your information with others without your written consent.
VARIATIONS TO AGREEMENT:
- Walkies reserve the right to vary these terms and conditions at any time. Any variations so made shall be deemed to be incorporated in these Conditions.
- By paying to use Walkies Secure Dog Walking Field, you acknowledge that you agree to the site rules, terms and conditions. Grow Walkies Ltd does not accept any liability for any accident, injury or misadventure to property, persons or animals, however so caused, whilst using this facility.
- Please DO NOT arrive more than 5 minutes before your allocated time slot (which are 60 and 30 minutes) to minimise traffic and allow the previous hirers to have left the site.
- When leaving please be ready to leave at your allocated time to minimise disruption for the next customer’s arrival. (Failure to do so could result in cancellation of future bookings).
- The booking is personal to the Hirer and may not be transferred or sublet.
- The Hirer shall ensure that noise nuisance is kept to an acceptable level while using the Field.
- All persons and their property, including dogs on the field, are there at their own risk. Grow Walkies Ltd DOES NOT accept any liability for injury or damage/loss of property. The site is a field and the surface could be uneven. Please take care.
- Please be aware that if you or your dog(s) may sustain accidental injuries while on our premises you must agree to cover any personal or veterinary fees pertaining to yourself or your dog(s). Grow Walkies Ltd will NOT accept any responsibility for the death, injury or illness of any person(s) or dog(s) whilst using our facility. You are strongly advised to ensure your pet for all eventualities.
- The Grow Walkies Ltd staff retain full permission to enter the land in order to carry out inspections or potential maintenance during your booking.
- All dogs must be up to date with their vaccinations for leptospirosis, parvovirus, distemper and hepatitis. Please have a copy of the certificates with you or a Titre certificate.
- Should your dog be a rescue from abroad, please do not visit until 14 days have elapsed after entering the UK.